Hi. I’m Karen Miles.
This site is about some of my favourite work and why I produce it.
7 things about me…
- My intention is to talk about issues that matter. I like to tackle taboo and ‘shoulds’, and bring to the light anything that we need to talk more about.
- I do this through my work as a digital producer, author, journalist and creative.
- I’ve authored two books – The real baby book you need at 3am and Career Advice you wish your mum had told you.
- I love working in TV – I was a parenting expert on Channel 7’s The Morning Show, worked on some fun video projects for people like Huggies and Western Star, and most recently, appeared on segments for Channel 10’s Studio 10.
- I also love a good chat on radio.
- I’m grateful to have won a host of international media awards for my work plus recognition by a collection of Australian media awards.
- I’m a mum to two beautiful young children Harrison and Scarlett who challenge me, crack me up and fill my life with love. I’m also wifey to a hot nerd who I love to bits.
If you want to chat, please email me at email@example.com
P.S. You can read more about my career over at my LinkedIn.
Photography credit: Verve Portraits